sâmbătă, 25 iunie 2016

Mt. Baker Vapor's Razzle Dazzle Review

http://tinyurl.com/zsnknro Limited time clearance at MtBakerVapor
Please read the description for a fuller review Mt. Baker Vapor's Razzle Dazzle Review I'm vaping on a Nemesis clone with a modded dual-coil AGA-T2 rebuildable atomizer. I have an iClear 16 for my heat element. The liquid is a 50/50 mix of PG/VG. For the next few reviews I will be using an iClear 16 for my reviews. I couldn't remember what Razzle Dazzle was after ordering. I had not opened and I ordered awhile ago. Opening the bottle I am greeted with a pleasent fruity smell. Immediately it reminded me of Apple Rings from Mt. Baker Vapor, but not because the flavor is apple. Instead, it is the gummy fruit tones that I am smelling. When vaped I was mildly disappointed with the strength of the flavor. I am not sure if the iClear 16 is muting the flavor more than I had anticipated, or if the liquid just needs another flavor shot. Without remembering what I had ordered I couldn't quite pin down the flavors. After reading the description I had a much better idea. The description of Razzle Dazzle is a mix of raspberry, black berry and sour. The raspberry is the most dominant flavor, with the a mild underpinning of blackberry tones. I can't discern any sourness in the flavor. Mostly I get the flavor of gummy fruit candies. I enjoyed the flavor of Razzle Dazzle and I would probably purchase it again. I am a bit disappointed in the flavor strength, as mentioned earlier, so I would probably order a second flavor shot. I ordered this eliquid from www.mtbakervapor.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu