sâmbătă, 21 ianuarie 2017

John Flynns Portable Machine Quilting Multi Frame W/ 42" RAILS & VHS for Sale on eBay

http://bit.do/bZXAX Accuquilt: secret overstock sale.
If you are shopping for a Portable Quilting Multi Frame like the one you see in this video, please favor me as your source by clicking the link to my ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Flynns-Portable-Machine-Quilting-Multi-Frame-W-42-RAILS-VHS-READ-/331949003544?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT If you landed on this video because you searched for "john flynn quilting frame eBay" and you missed out on the one that I show you in this video, please check out some fo the other nice finds in my ebay store. If you have any questions about something that you see in my eBay store, dont be afraid to send me a message--no matter what time it is! (I will get back to you as soon as I am) able - usually sooner but always within 12-24 hours) For those who would like to view the rest of the items in my eBay store: www.nightcorego.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu