sâmbătă, 30 aprilie 2016

HUGE CLOTHING HAUL!! *cheap from CNDIRECT.COM*

http://tinyurl.com/nj2qyt2 Get $9 in cash at Cndirect
Hi!This is my second haul video. I had a lot of fun making this video, I just love showing all my new clothes :) I plan on doing lots more haul videos in the future. If you have any recommendations for cheap clothes, let me know! I hope you enjoyed this video, I am sorry that it is sooo long. I know, I talk too much LOL. I will be posting another haul soon, so if you liked this video please subscribe so you can get notified when I post more! Here are the links to the items in this video: Super Small Jeans: goo.gl/QyX5G0 Ribbed Black Dress: goo.gl/vw1rFH Mini Skater Skirts: goo.gl/VUHDmJ Blanket Scarf: goo.gl/I0teS1 Cream Puffer Jacket: goo.gl/2Q9Bvj Green Jacket: goo.gl/Xucz3n Long Cardigans: goo.gl/1wKPxr Floral Hoodie: goo.gl/H9m3r2 Ripped Black Jeans: goo.gl/pFyR6L Light Blue Jeans: goo.gl/IT43mS Patterned Sweater: goo.gl/eBrS2B B&W Fringe Kimono: goo.gl/6hPG65 Brown Knit Sweater: goo.gl/uYnpBA Denim Jacket: goo.gl/KuLDes

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu