sâmbătă, 30 aprilie 2016

Vine Compilation

http://tiny.cc/byjdux Buy and protect your photos/video with a 60% discount
Note : IF I FIND THESE ANYWHERE ELSE AND SOMEONE HAS TAKEN CREDIT FOR IT, I'M COMING TO HUNT YOUR AS DOWN! This is my vine compilation, basically showing the evolution of my editing from the beginning to present. This video is also just a filler-upper. Just while I get people to choose parts for the multifandom collab. These aren't all of my edits, some I have delete from my computer others are just sitting in a document . They haven't been shown so I might make another vine compilation but an "unseen" one. I started making edits with movie maker then I moved on Sony Vegas Pro. I'm slowly teaching myself after effects but I mostly edit with SVP. And yes I know my editing needs work still, please don't hurt me. Please ignore the watermark, this was before I knew what "saving a copy just in case" was... I want to start making tutorials so if you have any ideas on what you want to see then just leave requests in the comments. It would mostly have to be SVP as that's what I edit on but I'm getting the hang of after effects, so if you have any requests for those two software's then go ahead. Previous Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmeZq... Links : - Twitter : alishiameatsix - Tumblr : thestorysofuxkedup - Instagram : voiddarko - Vine : darko.edit

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu