duminică, 23 aprilie 2017

Sammydress.com Review - Buyers Beware!

https://goo.gl/gt19FT Secret sale page at SammyDress.
****PLEASE READ**** I created a new video to answer your responses to this video - please read below --- Blog on an actually GREAT website with much better clothing than that received from this horrible site, is ModDeals.com - you can see my blog here: http://wp.me/p2QZJW-6a **Sizes are not universal - but measurements are. An inch in Canada is an inch in Irenland, Australia, China, Africa, ANYWHERE. Do not advertise an item being 21" long and send me an item that is 18" **Wholesale items are made by many of the same companies that create high end clothing for some of your favorite designers. Because of their name they can jack up the price. HOWEVER - whichever company is making these products is less than adequate. **CHINA DOES NOT ONLY DISTRIBUTE CRAP - like I said in my video I have a number of GORGEOUS pieces I have paid less than $5 for on ebay that have come direct from a Chinese Wholesaler that have lasted me and are staple pieces in my wardrobe. **I have purchased knockoffs before - but if you're going to sell a knockoff, show pictures of that knockoff. dont steal other distributors photos to lure in customers and then send them something that doesnt even look the same. **for an online company to be successful you must have a properly functioning website - for items to say they are "in stock" please infact have them in stock. even ebay and etsy can keep track of how many pieces are available - you can too. Please watch my response video to clear up any questions!!! http://youtu.be/7YQ5WcLVZfk Goodness gracious this is still a long one! There's a lot to cover here guys so I apologize for the length :( Ummm.. Are you seeing my rogue hair by my ear? That's attractive. I purchased these items on the 2ND of November- they didn't ship until the 9th, even though it promised shipping within 24 hours. All items were listed as IN STOCK and weren't - and after all that, the products are awful :( Http://listentolindsay.wordpress.com Follow me on twitter @Listen2Lindsay And subscribe to see my upcoming reviews of her I-tip extensions, and a surprise from the ladies and gents at SoSoHappy! Love you all :) Kissnoise!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu