joi, 27 aprilie 2017

What’s Conversion Optimization (and When Do You Need It)?

http://bit.do/dpMcG Secret promo page at Omniconvert.
Have you ever heard an internet marketer use the term "conversion optimization" and felt your brain start to melt a little bit? You're not alone. In this video, we'll talk about exactly what conversion optimization means, but then we'll also talk about how you can know when it's time to start doing it to improve the results of your marketing campaigns. I'll also tell you one thing I WISH someone had told ME about conversion optimization when I was first getting started (so you don't make the same mistakes I did). And, as always, if you have any questions about this, feel free to send me a message at brittanybullen.com/chat and I'll see what I can do to help. Happy optimizing!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu